Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It is Time

It is time to change.

Matthew Cranitch provides members with an alternative to "more of the same"

I stood for and won the position of Secretary promising to change the way our union operates. Good governance and the principles of natural justice must be observed in everything that we do as a union.

I worked with Matthew on Executive during our last EBA and on the Darwin Regional Council for the past 3 years. I know Matthew shares my concerns about the decision making processes employed by and the behaviour of our current full time officers (FTOs).

Matthew has demonstrated to me his passion for a dynamic Union and his commitment to proper behaviour.

He will serve the members of this Union in an honest, committed and principled manner.
He will be a President to be proud of and he will provide fearless leadership to strengthen our Union and the role it plays in achieving gains for the members and education generally.

I urge you to vote for Matthew in this election.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post any comments. All comments will be welcome, whether positive or negative, as long as they are respectful.